1. Will there be changes to my benefits when the deal closes?
A: There will be no immediate changes to your benefits or payroll processes between the closing of the transaction (expected November 1, 2015) and January 1, 2016. For any changes that may happen as of January 1, 2016 or beyond, we are still in the process of assessing the benefits structure, which is complicated by the fact that our companies have benefit plans that begin and end at different times of the year.
Rest assured that your current benefits will remain in place at the time of close, and there will be no lapse in coverage. As we learn more, we will share more.
2. When Providence Human Services becomes part of Molina Healthcare, will we lose our vacation time?
A: No – you will not lose your vacation time.
3. Will seniority transfer over? How is my vacation and sick time impacted?
A: Policies regarding your vacation and sick time will remain for 2015. If any changes are made in the future, we will account for seniority or tenure of employment including your time employed with Providence Human Services.
4. How will benefits change once the transaction closes? Will my FSA be closed?
A: Your FSA will not be closed at the closing date (expected to be November 1, 2015).
Thank you for your continued hard work to serve our clients and your patience as we go through this exciting transition.
1. What is the timetable for the integration?
A: The close of any company-purchase transaction depends on a number of variables. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year. The full integration will be done in phases throughout 2016 to make sure we can continue to provide high quality care for our clients without any disruption.
2. Will there be layoffs?
A: Molina Healthcare does not have plans for layoffs or reductions in force at PHS at this time. You can read a recent article about this in the Fredericksburg Free-Lance Star by clicking here.
3. What will my benefits be?
A: We are still in the process of assessing the benefit structure, which is complicated by the fact that our companies have benefit plans that begin and end at different times of the year. Rest assured that your current benefits will remain in place at the time of close, and there will be no lapse in coverage. As we learn more, we will share more.
4. Will our roles/positions change and how?
In order to expedite the closing, the intent is to maintain current roles and positions. Our first goal is to facilitate a seamless transition and make sure your clients continue to get care. As we are able to assess business needs we will determine what, if any, changes there will be to individual roles and responsibilities.
5. Will our hours change? What will they be?
There are no changes to business hours and or work schedules at this time.
1. What will the new name of the company be?
A: While things are always subject to change, any subsidiaries that include the name Providence will be rolled into the PathwaysSM brand. The exact names of legal entities will depend on legal requirements related to trademarks. Any legal entities that do not make use of the Providence name (e.g. Maple Star) will remain the same after the close (expected November 1st, 2015) for the foreseeable short term.
2. I have seen other companies named Pathways in the markets we serve. Is that a problem?
A: No. When organizations begin their naming process, they often find their number one choice is already in existence in other industries and sometimes within their own industry. However, we believe we have a strong opportunity to "own" the PathwaysSM brand given our industry focus and the distinctive strength of our visual mark.
3. What is the timeframe for the Providence Human Services name change to Pathways?
A: We must cease using the Providence name and logo within 72 hours of closing. Contracts or other documents that were initiated prior to the close of the deal are still valid with the Providence Human Services name, but we will be notifying vendors, suppliers and clients of the name change in the ordinary course of business as is required in the agreement.
4. Can I continue to use my PHS business card after the close of the deal?
A: You should not use anything with the Providence name on it after 72 hours after the close of the deal. If you have a business card with another brand/logo on it (e.g. Maple Star, RedCo, etc.), you can continue to use your existing business card and collateral after the close.
5. When will we have access to new business cards, letter head, etc.? How can I order new ones?
A: We will be sharing information on how to order Pathways materials immediately after the close of the deal.
1. What will happen to my old email?
A: Your old email will continue to route to your new email address until notified.
2. Will I be able to access my .PST files
A: Yes, you will continue to be able to utilize your existing. PST Files
3. Will I be able to use my old email address after close?
A: No, all of your outgoing email will have the new email address stamped on it with pathways.com
4. Will I have two mailboxes that I have to manage?
A: No your email will be combined in one inbox
5. If I need help, who should I contact for support?
A: Please call the Service Desk at (844) 369-2335